Creator & Curator of The Kelly Rochelle Experience
Kelly is an award-winning Entrepreneur, Educator, and Cosmetologist with 27 years of experience in the beauty industry. Passionate about personal and professional development, as well as the empowerment of women, Kelly is committed to helping women to look and feel their best as they pursue their goals. As the Owner of Simply Divine Beauty Lounge, Kelly ensures a positive and therapeutic experience for her patrons and educates clients on hair care best practices. She is also an Artistic Educator for Design Essentials, providing training, hands-on demonstrations, and holistic hair care consultations at beauty industry conferences and events.
A compassionate mentor and community supporter, Kelly extends her ability to encourage, empower, and enrich the lives of women beyond the doors of the salon, providing guidance to individuals seeking relational, spiritual, and overall life direction.Â She inspires others to grow from their life experiences, to leap into new opportunities, and to tell their story by willingly sharing her own journey, reminding women in need that they are not alone. An award-winning leader, Kelly has been the recipient of the following recognitions:
- Enterprise Award from Common Capital for Excellence in Microenterprise Management (2009)
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Springfield Alumnae Chapterâ€™s Commitment in Economic Development as an African American Woman in Business Award (2016)
- Cosmetology & Barbers Association of New England Making a Difference in the Community Award (2017)
- Association of Black Businesses & Professionals Distinguished Leaders Award (2018)
- The Look Contest Award (2019)
- Hair & Scalp Analysis
- Healthy Hair Maintenance
Booking Information –
- Available for Hair Consultation Services.Â (Full consultation is required prior to receiving hair services).
- Not currently accepting new clients.
Contact Information –
- Phone: 413-342-1899
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org